- Integrated transport with MRT Interchange, LRT and Bus Interchange Integrated with a retail mall.
- Close to nature at Dairy Farm Nature Reserve and Bukit Timah Nature Reserve
- Downtown Line (2015) will enhance connectivity and accessiblity to CBD and City Easy accessibility via Bukit Timah Expressway (BKE) and Kranji Expressway (KJE) Strategically located at Bukit Panjang Town.
Downtown Line Stage 2 Completion 2015
- The Land Transport Authority has announced that the next integrated transport hub will be built in Bukit Panjang, in 2015.
- Like the other integrated transport hubs in housing estates such as Sengkang, Serangoon and Clementi, it will be airconditioned and house a bus interchange and train station under one roof.
- The Bukit Panjang hub will have a 7,350 sq m bus interchange “seamlessly linked” to LRT and MRT stations, as well as adjoining developments.
- Eleven bus services will operate out of the new interchange, which currently serves 7,500-8,000 commuters a day.
- The hub will also reduce transfer times between buses and trains.